1. Back to work today after last week off :-(
2. Todd is very excited to be back to school as this term's theme is 'Top Gear' which ends in a trip to Beaulieu, which is totally Todd.
3. It's very nice waking up in daylight and coming home from work in daylight too - yeah Spring is on it's way.
4. I've somehow agreed to do overtime at work to cover a big project - I'll be working an extra day a week for 2-3 months - I normally work 3 days a week - this might just kill me ;-)
5. I finally see the allergy consultant tomorrow - I'm both excited and nervous - what if he tells me that it's chocolate that has been causing me my problems!
6. Did you see the red carpet for the Oscars - I love watching the celebs with all their finery. Oh wouldn't it be lovely to be pampered and dressed up like that, just for a night.
7. We won tickets last week to go and see AFC Bournemouth play on Saturday. It was blinking cold but we did have fun. I must confess I do get a bit wrapped up in it all and I may have joined in the shouting at the referee for one or two decisions he made ;-) My boys may well have learnt a new word or two as well... not from me you understand...!
8. My sample tins of paint came last week for the kitchen. Of course I was straight out with the paint brush, so we have one or two... okay 5 patches across the walls and cupboards. I'm glad I got the samples though as at least I know the colours are the right ones. It's always a bit hard to tell from a tiny square on the paint chart. I can't wait to get started, but of course now I'm working extra hours this project may take a bit longer than I hoped.
9. We've booked a holiday cottage in Wales with the Mr's family this summer. We're all looking forward to it, I just hope the weather behaves.
10. We will find out this week which secondary school Jake will be going to in September - he's got his heart set on one in particular, I really hope it works out for him - he's not that good at handling disappointment yet.